I would like to invite you to join me for a town hall at the St. Paul High School Amphitheater on June 4, 2016, to share ideas about what governments and individuals can do to reduce and adapt to climate change.
Date of Climate Change Town Hall: Saturday, June 4, 2016
Starting Time: 3:30 PM
End Time: 5:30 PM
Location: Saint-Paul High School
2675 Draper Ave
After a brief presentation, we’ll be looking to consult with and ask you for your constructive ideas about:
- How and where to reduce emissions
- Ideas for new technology and job creation
- How to put a price on carbon
- Preparing for the impacts of climate change
- General ideas on climate change reduction
After the town hall, we’ll be sharing notes via this interactive website so that others can learn from our discussion.
I look forward to seeing you!
M.P. Ottawa West–Nepean